We are pleased to share Millennium Global’s Q4 2017 Macro and Currency Outlook Highlights document, which examines themes including:
- A bearish medium-term US dollar view, given persistently low inflation, uncertainties about the FOMC’s composition in 2018 and a likely modest boost to growth only from fiscal policy next year.
- Scope for additional Euro gains vs. US dollar based on upside cyclical momentum in the Euro area and an under-priced interest rate outlook.
- A bearish outlook for the British pound vs. Euro over the medium-term based on cyclical underperformance of the UK economy and continued delays in UK-EU negotiations raising risks of capital flight.
- The greater potential for Swedish krona than Norwegian krone appreciation vs. EUR over the coming months.
- Potential for Polish zloty to rebound vs. Euro following the market overreaction to tensions between Poland and the EU.
- The negative impact of the Chinese real estate downturn on commodity prices eventually taking a toll on Australian dollar.
Please click here to view the highlights document. If you require the full Millennium Global Macro and Currency Outlook Q4 2017 which explores a wider range of markets and views please email email@example.com.