Millennium Global provides currency advisory services to help clients establish currency policies, design currency programmes, analyse currency market behaviour and make investment decisions.
Establishing a currency policy:
- Advising on best market practices.
- Helping clients to determine and maintain appropriate FX policies and guidelines.
- High-touch relationship management.
- Advising on cash-management and other liquidity solutions.
- Managing client communication, including investment research and reporting.
The skills and market understanding of Millennium Global’s specialist investment, operations and economic research professionals enable us to provide a range of currency advisory services to clients
Designing a currency programme:
- Consulting on the use of a Prime Broker or an agency ISDA model.
- Establishing Management Agreements and documenting appropriate guidelines.
- Establishing ISDA agreements with counterparties and on-boarding processes.
- Negotiating credit terms and Credit Support Annexes.
Analysing currency markets
- Macro-economic and currency research, covering developed and liquid emerging markets, assists clients’ market understanding
- Emerging market FX advisory services can help clients capture high yields in FX
Making investment decisions:
- Currency hedging signals help clients dynamically manage FX exposure
Find out more about our solutionsContact Us